EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! New to DSLR - poor quality pictures

Experts, I need some guidance. I am new to DSLR, with some studying of the relationship between ISO / Aperture and Speed. My vacation pictures are much better taken with cellphone than my new 80D. Appreciate any guidance. Cellphone - 1/1250 sec. f/1....

12019-08-31 (40).jpg 12019-08-31 (42).jpg
oi2us2 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Autofocus on my 5D Markll isn't working

Hello! So I had a 5DM2 that I happily used for a few years before upgrading to the Mark IV. When I stopped using the MarkII, everything was working on it. It sat unused with my other gear for 3-4 months and then I pull it out to take a picture/compar...

Sick Rebel T6 - repair or replace?

My wife's T6 just stopped powering on the other day - it might have some water damage, as it got splashed while she was on a boat. When the battery is *fully* charged it shows Error 70 on the screen, but other than that it seems dead. The Canon Servi...

700D stereo audio imbalance

Hi there, I am currently using the EOS 700DThe video recording function used to work perfectly. But recently, I found that the audio recorded in video have some problem.The left mic seems to record with a much weaker power, and the right one is much ...

700D Stereo.png
ming019 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mk III - Black dots all over photos

I just recently purchased this body off of craigslist (yep.. mistake.. i know) and after a few shoots noticed hundreds of small black dots all over my photos. I was hoping it was just dust and would be easily taken care of by a sensor cleaning, howev...

dots
rf12790 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 80D tweaking the audio

Hello,I record concert band concerts with the 80D with a Tascam recorder attached on a hotshoe. I want to ensure the Tascam records better audio than the 80D, but the 80D does have pretty good audio. Therefore, I am interested in tweaking the audio s...

Focusing Issues

Hi everyone, I had the unfortunate event of a circuit board failure on my 60D while on vacation. Luckily it happened towards the end of the trip. It was repaired by a third party as it was no longer supported by Canon. I have a Sigma 18-35mm attached...

bertotr by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R AF Point Display

I need some help. I believe it is a bug in Canon R but please help me. 1. My settings:- One Shot, Single AF point.2. I half press the shutter and focus on a point. Let us call it POINT A.3. I recompose the picture. Green box moves the camera movement...

T7i Battery Grip Please

I've been using Canon product since my first camera is 1977 an AE1, then AE1P, and more resently Rebel XT,  a Rebel XSi, and now the Rebel T7i. All the other models I've allways had a battery grip or autowinder on the older film models. These add ons...

Chris2 by Apprentice
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

6D to EOS RP or EOS R!!

I am really conflicted on what to do.If I upgrade my 6D to an EOS RP will I need noticeable difference in IQ. I already know the auto focus will be really improved. I do not shoot video so the EOS RP shortcomings in that dept. really don't effect me....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements