EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 X 3 Grid In 7D Viewfinder

I have had a 7D for several years and it seems to me that, in the past, it displayed the 3x3 grid in the view finder, as it does on the LCD screen, which seems to be completely unavailable to me, now.  Is there any way to force the camera to display ...

Eliza2018 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

How to take photos of the blood moon?

Hi All, Wondering if anyone seen the moon of late? Not sure if it has anything to do with the fires near by, but the moon certainly look amazing. That said, I am curious what would be the best setting to take photos of the moon? I've tried manual as ...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

AF Accel./decel. tracking Question

1DXII, but I know these features are available on other models.  I have a good handle on "tracking sensitivity" and "AF pt auto switching" as well as understanding how a [+1/+2] setting for "Accel/decel tracking" would make sense.  But I am having a ...

Resolved! Shutter closes when EOS 80 turned on

I'm having an issue with my EOS 80D.  When I turn the camera on, the shutter will automatically close and stay in the closed position.  My options for correcting this is to either turn the camera off (and the shutter opens back up again) or to remove...

JimHannon by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

captures getting ruined

Hello All, i was hoping to get advise on the reason my images are being ruined. I use a 5D mark 2, and my memory cards are Lexar professional 1066X. not all the images result in this but i good amount do. when i look at the images in the folders ive ...

image1.jpeg.jpg image2.jpeg.jpg image11.jpeg.jpg
Tomy by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LCD Screen Blank on Startup

I may just have a defective camera. Literally started it up this morning - followed all directions, including suggestions on pressing Info button repeatedly to ensure that it wasn't on LCD Off, cleaned rubber eye piece and made sure it was in place. ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements