EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control of LCD monitor on 5d mark III

Typically, when I put my eye to the viewfinder, the LCD turns off.  I was shooting the other night and it would not turn off and I had to manually turn it off so that it wouldn't blind me when trying to look through the viewfinder.  Did I inadvertant...

manofhg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon lost my camera!!!

So i send my 6D mkll to the factory servise due a problem whith the sensor, the canon said is a warranty case, great!I not living in US so i put a andress of the fishisfast, to hold my package until the date I'd be in the country July 9-20.But the gu...

EOS 60D - UK based

I am havinga couple of problems using Sigma and Tamron lenses with the 60D and would like some advice.  Does anyone know if a UK Camera repair/servicing shop that they would reccomend ?  I am based in the Midlands.  TIA

Canon's Digital Photo Pro Tethering Question

Tethering works well, but afterwards, is there a way to advance to the next frame? Example, I take 3 shots, the first pops up and I can see it fine. I take 2 or 3 additional and it's still stuck on the first frame. I have to physically grab the mouse...

zuko2020 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1DX MARK II, WIFI ISSUE, HELP!

Hello,  I have this camera for more than 1 year. Since it has no wifi function, in order to connect the camera with my iphone, I bought an wifi adapter from Amazon. Maybe the Canon Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8A will work but its too expensive.  T...

bz96 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7d /18-200mm lens problem

So today i turn on my camera and switch on af, but the lense just focusses by itself and is then unresposive. Simultaneously the lcd display and all the buttons dont work i.e. q, info, nothing... when switched to ca mode the lcd screen returns but no...

kernow by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

70D - Busy - please wait.......

I am using a 70D, for indoor sports photography (no flash or external lights), EFS 55-250mm image stabilizer lens, memory 32gb extreme pro 95mb. The lighting is dim, with a combination of LED, and halogen. When using continuous shooting the camera wi...

6d changing to RAW without main dial

So I bought a used 6D today. In good working order, did a quick inspection before purchasing it. When I went to fiddle around with it later I noticed the main dial near the shutter doesn't work. I have tried various things to fix it (hard restart, lo...

Aspargo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 650D Noise

Hi Guys,  Im fairly new to photography and need some advise. All my pictures taken from my canon 650D (with any of my lenses 50mm, 55mm, 300mm) I keep on getting grainy (noise) pictures. I only take pictures on RAW mode, and set my ISO to max 400 whe...

_MG_6730.jpg IMG_6538.jpg

3 X 3 Grid In 7D Viewfinder

I have had a 7D for several years and it seems to me that, in the past, it displayed the 3x3 grid in the view finder, as it does on the LCD screen, which seems to be completely unavailable to me, now.  Is there any way to force the camera to display ...

Eliza2018 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

How to take photos of the blood moon?

Hi All, Wondering if anyone seen the moon of late? Not sure if it has anything to do with the fires near by, but the moon certainly look amazing. That said, I am curious what would be the best setting to take photos of the moon? I've tried manual as ...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements