EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Go back and read the manual again?

I'm a relative newbie and I need some guidance with autofocus -I am using a Canon EOS 70D with  Tamron 150-600 telephoto using a tripod -shooting a bird feeder in my yard , I've focused on the feeder and when birds arrive I depressthe shutter halfway...

SyrBrian by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!

my DSLR has a few problems right now, I don't know how to solve them, If I can solve them or whether it is terminal.... I switch on, and try to take a pic but no pic shows up on the display screen. If i try to take a further shot the whole camera fre...

rickypop by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Rebel T6 & ND Filter issues

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to photography but I need help with trying to figure out how to take a photo of a waterfall/clouds/lakes with a ND Filter 10-stop. I've watched videos but none of them give an actual step by step for when you have a T6. My...

Canon 5D Dead? Need help

Hello Canon community and photographers. I'm writing here because I'm upset and I can't find any proper solution for my issue.I'm a family/wedding photographer. Recently my canon 1DS mk2 broke with shooter issue straight on a wedding (in the middle o...

photo (1 of 2).jpg photo (2 of 2).jpg
Edgars by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Micro switches on Canon cameras

It looks like that most (if not all) Canon DSLR cameras have micro switches on their battery doors and the SD/CF card doors. Unless the doors are closed fully, the cameras will not operate. There may be other brands that allow the cameras to function...

huskyC by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D Original not responding

I've recentley picked up a Canon 5D original and found that the camera will sometimes refuse to take pictures. The camera knows it is on as the top view is live but it will refuse to show anything on the LCD. It will change the mode, ISO, AF drive, ...

IMAG0757.jpg IMAG0761.jpg IMAG0761.jpg
skybox by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! mixing and matching

I have what I suppose to be a first gen 1.4x TC that I use with my 600mm f4 lens. I am thinking of buying the 7D2 and the current 100-400 is II as well.    Would the old TC work with that,or would the new electronics require the newest gen 1.4? It is...

mitchmcc by Enthusiast
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Need pro advice on upgrade

The time is now. I have the approval to make a camera/lens purchase for my department at work. I work as Director of Marketing & Communications at an independent school. I have $4,800 for both a camera and lenses. What combination would you recommend...

mstu33 by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements