EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my picture shows huge black ring

I just got a brand new 5Dmk3 last week and put sigma 50mm 1.4 on it. There were huge black circles appeared on my pictures after taking few testing shots.( two pictures had the circles)Would anyone know what is causing this problem? Is it the camera ...

black circles

Surprise party

Hello!I have a surprise party coming up for my niece. What is the best way to get the shocked face as she walks through the door?Thanks for your help!

Camera Connect-recover a deleted video?

Hello, I have accidentally deleted a video through the camera connect app on ios12.I am using the Canon 80d.Is there a way to reover the deleted video?I have tried   sandisk recovery delux, and cardrescue software and none of them were able to retrie...

rock79 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Indoor Kitten Photos-need help

Hi! I'm a kitten foster and am constantly needing to take indoor photos to post for adoption and many times this is in lower light and my subjects are in constant motion. I do try to get them near windows for natural lighting which doesn't always wor...

Eos M camera help me pls

Hello, I just got into cameras In manual mode, it used to show me how the picture would look. the live view would change like darker or brighter as i set the exposure and shutter speed and all that. But now it doesn't change at all, so i dont really ...

Davizld by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 5DM3 - Bracketing shots not firing

Hello,I am trying to fire my camera Canon 5DM3 to shoot 3 bracket shots (-2, 0, +2).  I have my Expo.comp./AEB set to -2, 0, +2), HDR is disabled, and number of bracketed shots is set to 3. When I fire the camera only one image is shot. I'm not sure ...

80D Repair

Hello, I purchased an 80D kit in Costco in 06/2017. Recently, my camera started turning on and off by itself and was obviously unusable. I updated the firmware and changed the battery and followed a reset procedure after talking to Canon but to no av...

T6i compatible External Recorder / Monitor

Hey. New to the Canon Forum. Really interested in recommendations for an external 7" recorder/monitor compatible with the T6i particularly to avoid the 29.59 video record cap. I looked at the Atamos Ninja V but was informed by my local shop that it w...

Upgrade Advice: EOS RP or M50 and wait?

So here's my current situation - I have an EOS 60D that has served me very well, and an assortment of lower-end EF-S glass (18-200, 10-18, 55-250mm) that have been fun to shoot with. I have some Canon accessories (580EX II, remote, yada yada). I thin...

tymal77 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wifi password help

I need to reset my password for the T61 wi-fi connection on my phone. I forgot the original password I set up and I can't figure out how to reset. This is the functionality to be able to acces my camera on my phone. Im having no luck figuring out how...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements