EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baby Photo and Video

Hi all, I've just join to this forum.I own Canon 450D also known as Canon EOS Rebel XSi. I purchased this body years ago when video recording were just starting for DSLRs. I have a kit lens 18-55, 55-250 and 50mm 1.8f. I am aware the lenses I have ar...

nzakuto by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

nEED help

Hi everyone. I have a Canon 450D That will Not Format the SD Card. It prompts me that the card needs to be formatted, but when I try it will Not recognize the card. I tried with all my cards. I even formatted the card with the PC, and with my other c...

Can't connect 5d mark iii to PC

Hi, I connect the USB cable to my Canon 5d mark iii, plug into my laptop, turn on the Camera and nothing happens. I also tried with EOS Utility Launcher, but it does not find the camera. I've been searching in the menu, but I don't find any options i...

kno_ho by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel XS to T5 upgrade

I have a Rebel XS that I'm pretty happy with.I have the opportunity to buy a T5 for short money.Not really in the market, I'm a pretty casual shooter, but is it worth upgrading? Will I see that big of a difference? My first post! Thanks in advance.

Canon M100 remote shutter control

Hello,So my new EOS M100 just arrived and am a little diaspointed inasmuch as there is no way i can control the shutter from my PC and the Canon Android app only seems to allow me to do Attended single shots.What i want is an unattended shooting solu...

imk1230 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Accessory viewer window for 5DIV

In my extended years, I find it a bit more difficult to lie on my stomach to get up close and personal with some ground hugging flowers, etc.  I am wondering if there is an accessory of some sort that would plug into one of the camera's ports that wo...

Resolved! EOS R Date and Time won’t stay set?

Title says it all. This is a brand new camera. I’ve read on other models about an internal clock battery needing replaced. But I can’t find anything about it, where it’s located (if it has one?) and why it should need replacing in a new camera. Any h...

Canon Built-in flash malfunction?

I’ve recently bought an SL2, and I love it. Just recently, the flash stopped working. All of a sudden, the flash doesn’t work (but it still pops up). It’s hard to describe because you can see it trying to flash as it lights up a very faint blue and y...

Canon EOS 6D (Holster and Gadget Bags)

Hello: I have two Canon EOS 6D camera bodies, one with an EF 24-105mm IS STM f3.5-5.6 lens and lens hood attached and the other with a Canon 50mm f1.8 and lens hood attached. Does anyone know what holster and gadget bags are large enough to accommoda...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements