EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T5i upgrade?

Hello,I have had my Rebel now for almost 6 years, it is starting to act up, and has some auto focus issues.  I have had it worked on a few times.  So now I am wondering if it is time to upgrade. My passion is nature pics, animals and birds (took some...

ibskiing by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T6 vs PowerShot SX50 HS

Hi, All, I think I goofed. I had a Canon Powershot but it had only a 50X optical zoom, and I needed something with greater magnification (but still simple to use) for bird photography. So over Black Friday (November 2018), I took advantage of all the...

Canonite by Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Red Squares Showing up on images - 60D

Hi everyone - I need help with fixing these mysterious red squares that show up on my finished images while i'm editing them. I have no clue what causes them. I'm going to include a screenshot of one of them on an image i pulled up to edit in Lightro...

Red square.PNG

Resolved! TWO 7D Marrk II Wifi one does one does not

I have two 7D Mark II Both will connect to I Pad with Wifi. Camera one connects to PC. Camera two will not connect.   The only difference I see is camera One indicates on page 5 of the EOS Utility remote set up Server name IS ......DESK-TOP IGIOEAK C...

KirbyJ by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mk II Compact Flash Format Capacity

I just bought a new SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB compact flash card (160 MB/s UDMA 7) for my 7D Mk II.  Got it on Amazon.  When I put it in the camera and go through the format card process using the menu, it shows the formatted capacity is only 29.8GB....

PEJKKJ by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5d mark 2 connectivity issue

I'm currently travelling in India and downloading images from my 5D mk 2 to a new Macbook Air laptop, via a CF card reader with a USB-C connector. However, the CF card reader has become damaged.I can't find anywhere selling a CF card reader, still le...

renouj21 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5d mk iv focus point issue

Hi Folks!New to this forum.  Last year I had purchased (briefly) a 5D mk 4 as a replacement for a broken 5d mk 3.  The 5D4 had spot on focus only when I had the center AF point (or the immediately surrounding center AF points) selected.  When I used ...

jen29 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements