EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon CPS Inventory Reduced

Has anyone else had their CPS equipment inventory drastically reduced by Canon, resulting in no longer qualifying for the existing membership level?  All of a sudden, my inventory seems backdated by years, only showing less than half of the points I ...

Remote shutter control for Rebel T3

Hi,I'm planning on using my T3 coupled to a 1000mm telephoto lens to capture the total solar eclipse this summer.But I don't want to spend the precious moments of totality fiddling with my camera. In fact, I don't want to even TOUCH the camera.I've f...

AUricle by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus zone is stuck in the top left

I was taking photos this evening and the camera was working great and has been great since I purchased it a few months ago. Then I noticed the focus point is stuck in the top left even when there is a person in front of the camera. No matter what I d...

6d mark ii live view image reversed.

Wondering if someone could help me I’m having an issue where the image is mirrored when using live view when the flip screen is in the normal position but if I record footage and play it back in camera it corrects the orientation. Hoping someone has ...

EOS Rebel T7 Photos come out with a warm tint

Hello. I have recently bought the Canon EOS Rebel T7. Whenever I take pictures under artificial lighting, the pictures come out with a warm tint and is a bit grainy. It does not look like anything that you would see through your eyes, but a more satu...

Aliise by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP Bag for Body Only

So, not to show my age or anything - but recently upgraded from EOS ELAN (yes, Elan) to RP - and I need to purchase a body only camera bag so I can toss the RP into my travel backpack.Any recommendations on a body only bag would be greatly appreciate...

Resolved! EOS RP Auto Focus Woes

I'm wondering if i'm being overly fussy about this. I've got an EOS RP with an EF adapter and a Tamron 28-75 XR DI LD f2.8 (the older one, not the newer one) and I just can't seem to get sharp pictures using auto focus. I set up a brief test to try a...

n0fumar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

90D Live Shooting vs Interval Timer

I sometimes do astrophotrography on my 90D  with 1 sec exposures (I don't have the sky-watcher yet for my tripod). When I go through the camera settings menu, I notice that with the mirror down, on page 5 I have interval timer available, but if I put...

turning off focus points on Rebel t5?

i’m not quite sure how to word this because i only use my camera for live-streaming, nothing else, but i cannot find a setting to turn off these focus points on Live View(?) i’m using this camera with OBS, so everything that shows up on Live View als...

alyssaig by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Feature Request - "DSLR mode" for RF cameras

I switched from using the 5DIV to the R5 and R6 and couldn't be happier with the cameras and their image quality. However, the amazing rear screens have caused me to develop some pretty awful usage habits that are leading to a lot of back and neck pa...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements