EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eos 6d

Hi everyone I'm new to this and just got a EOS 6d i must have changed a setting because now when I review the picture. I see black parts of the picture blinking..what do i need to change on the setting to fix this,.?

Flash won't work, please help!

Hello, I have recently purchased a EOS Rebel T6 1300D. I use to have the problem of the camera saying "BUSY" and wouldn't take photos or flash when needed. I reasearched it and got a SD card compatiable with camera. I went to settings and reset them ...

Sscott by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

M100 focus to infinity?

I just got the M100... I have very mixed feelings about it because of the interface.  In any case, I will be using it for taking pictures out of an airplane cockpit.  Lighting and focus are always impossible using any automatic mode.  There are too m...

Stellar7 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

R6 Multi-controller

I enabled R6 multi-controller through the customized buttons, but I don't see anything happening in the viewfinder or LCD when I press it. Wondering if I am missing something? Any guidance on its operation. Thanks.

rk5212 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 77D Broken?

Hello, I've had my Canon 77D for a year now with no problems. I haven't split anything on it or anything of the sorts, it is still in good condition. I've been having a problem where the dial to change modes is not working at all. It is currently stu...

Camera T7i: keeps showing "no audio"

Hi! I'm a bit of a new user of these cameras, but I've followed the instructions on preivous posts on this issue, and it seems I still have this problem.Firstly-- I have a Deity Microphones V-Mic D3 Pro High SNR Super-Cardioid Directional Shotgun Mic...

111.JPG 222.JPG

Customer service?

I've had one prior experience with Canon customer service, and it was terrible.  I thought they'd never be able to match it, but now I can't contact them by phone at all, and their email form won't let me click the "submit" button to send communicati...

fdfd by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Thoughts on Canon EOS Rebel T3

I know this question is asked a lot here and, trying to get into photography myself, I'll get right to it. Basically, wanting to shoot anything I can, starting with landscapes and possibly basic portraits and things. I'm really looking into practicin...

Re: Canon Rebel t7 is "busy"

I purchased a refurbished Canon Rebel T7 back in May. It worked great until two weeks ago. Now, when I turn the camera on and try to take a picture, there is a "busy" message in the view piece. The camera will not focus - I have tried removing the ba...

R5 AF Limited to Center of View

My auto focus area is limited ot the center area of the view (both screen and EVF).  In other words, I cannot focus outside of the box, at all.  The box is delineated with corner markers, and this is true regardless what AF mode I use.  It is like th...

GRRR.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements