EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1300d menu button not working

Hi l bought a second hand canon 1300d, l am new to photography and thought after the reviews it was a good camera to start with,  everything is working fine apart from the menu button not working any ideas l can fix it best regards Clapton 

clapton by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New 6D2 owner coming from a t5i

After owning a t5i with the 18-55 kit lens for four years, I upgraded to the 6D2 with the 24-105mm IS II F4.  Big improvement over the t5i.  I shoot in raw and use lightroom to process my photos.I've noticed that when I zoom in 1:1 in lightroom, imag...

mlamb01 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D Shutter sound

Hello Everyone, So today I got a Canon 70D and the first thing I noticed was the shutter noise when turning on and off the camera. I never noticed this noise being so loud before on my 60D or 90D.  Is this normal for the 70D? Here is a video of the n...

LGTEC by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Eos rebel sl2 lens help

I recently bought a Rokinon 14mm F2.8 Full Frame Ultra Wide Angle Lens for my canon eos rebel sl2 and found that it is too small to fit the body and I'm looking for an adaptor to fit, but I'm not sure since there are many out there with varying price...

No sound in video shot with T7i

Just recently bought a T7i and I used it to record a short video. The first video, I shot with a connected lapel wired lapel mic. The second take I did with just the camera's built in mic. When I loaded the video files on my Mac there is no sound at ...

Rebel T6i Filming Lens

I am using my Rebel T6i to film hunts. I am using the lens that the camera came with,18-55mm.  I want something that can reach out further and still be good for when I need shots up close. What would you guys recommend? 

ZSUNTKEN by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon t6i not metering properly?

Okay. We've wiped all settings. Custom. Camera. I'm even shooting just in auto the camera automatically sets the exposure to -3  even if outside in extremely bright light.  our camera dealer has went downhill. They told me to update the firmware. we ...

Wide angle DOESN'T look wide. Why????

I have a Rebel Xti.  I attached a Zeikos 0.45x Wide Angle Lens (58mm) to the factory lens (0.52mm) on my camera.  But when I look through the viewfinder, the view in NOT wide.  Nothing looks different compared to when the wide angle lens was off.  I'...

EOS R6 exposure lock after focus bug

I have configured * button to switch between servo and one-shot AF. When I use custom button to switch to one-shot AF, the exposure stops being locked after half-pressing shutter button - only AF is locked. If one-shot AF mode is selected by any othe...

Maxnorge by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 7d mark ii

I recently bought a 7d mark ii camera. The firmware was factory set at 1.0.4. The most recent update for this camera is 1.1.3 dated from 11/21/20. I am not experienced at updating firmware on cameras so l would like to know if these updates are impor...

gizzy by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Filename settings in 90D

Is there a way to change the file naming convention so that the camera appends the date taken to the beginning of the filename?  For example: "2020_11_18_IMG_1887.CR3".  I end up doing a batch rename in order to add the date whenever I download the f...

PLC3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 80D sensor adjustment

So this might be a stretch, but does anyone know the exact distance between the top of the three pegs and the sensor bracket of an 80D? I've astro moded the sensor and now it has a bit of sensor tilt. I marked the location of the screws before and co...

IMG_0073 (1).jpeg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements