EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eos R or R6

So I’ve decided to make the jump into a fu frame. I’m currently shooting with the 90d. I’ve gathered some funds and I’m selling my current equipment.Would you all go into the R because it’s just a bit cheaper or jump on the new r6? Give me some hones...

EOS RP viewfinder level

Of course, I'm ready to blame the camera, .........but I can't get the viewfinder display level to show up. In fact, I can't adjust the viewfinder display at all - what am I doing wrong? TIA for any help.

Canon EOS Rebel T8i stream over wifi

Hello, anyone know how to do a webcam over wifi without having to connect any cables to the computer? I'm trying to do a livestream with a wireless webcam using the Canon EOS Rebel T8i. I use the OBS livestream application to stream, can anyone help ...

5D MK IV service question/opinion

Afternoon all,First time here and just looking for some opinions maybe a shoulder to cry on.I just bought my wife her dream camera a few weeks back. Basically, while in the living room, she just took it in and out of the camera bag I bought her and s...

cityjack by Contributor
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 60DA Won't Power On

I just received my brand new 60DA on Wednesday. I was able to use it, read the manual, get comfortable with it the rest of the evening. That night I hooked it to my scope and using Backyard EOS took it for a run capturing numerous pictures. No issues...

timtrice by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 7d mk ii startup issue

Hi all, First post here. I'm an amateur bird photographer using an EOS 7d mk ii with a 400mm 5.6 lens. I have owned this body for more than two years now. It's an outstanding setup, and until recently has functioned flawlessly. Recently I have been e...

barobe09 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No Power On - Cannon 700D

Hi...I have Cannon 700D EOS old model. It's a without wifi model. Everything working fine and suddenly my camera not turning ON. After few tricks I give up and contected nearby service center. They sended my camera for repairing and service. Then aft...

Resolved! 1D Mark IV - What SD Card To Use

I just purchased the 1D Mark IV (Used) and have been having trouble with the SD cards.  I think I may have figured out what is wrong but can someone kindly confirm my thoughts...  I purchased a SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB SD XC card Class 10 with 95 MB...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements