EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! R5: Unable to copy 4K 120fps files to iPad

In my workflow for video files shot on the Canon R5 on the CFExpress card, I attach the USBC CFExpress card reader to the iPad, and insert the card from the camera. In the iPad Photos app, it shows up as a device and shows the thumbnails of the still...

xt3tor5 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Broken Contact - EF 100-400 LENS will not work

I have a t8i that I use for sports photography, went to shoot soccer matches Saturday, but my t8i would not shoot?  Had to use my back up.  Just noticed that one of the contact on the end had broken off, other lenses work, but not the 400.  Can this ...

bama924 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink Gradient on photos

I recently got a camera that came to me taking pictures that look like the one below. The camera is a EOS Rebel T6 and I cant seem to find any other issues that describe this issue. The live view seems to work just fine. 

IMG_3162.JPG
mistral by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can’t re-connect on my iphone

I’m trying to download pictures from my Canon 70D to my iPhone but when I tried to establish the connection it asks me to enter the password. What password should I use? This is the first time it asks me for the password, before it just connects auto...

eacarlos by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R WEBCAM STUCK AT 1280x720

Hi. Im using my EOS R to livestream via eos utility webcam before it was okay i can adjust the resolution in the windows camera app and obs. now suddely im stuck at 1280x720. i dont know what happen and i exhaust all of the options i know. hope you g...

Resolved! 6D Mark II hang / freeze with 1.0.4 firmware

Hi, I replaced my 5D Mark II with a 6D Mark II, and today was the first day I took it out for kids soccer action. During the morning the camera hanged / froze twice, nothing was responding, LCD was on, power button did nothing, I had to pull the batt...

ptr727 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon R6 with dual card slot ?

I've spent a few hours going over the menu and the manual.My question is:Being that this camera has two card slots.Can it be set up to record JPEG on one card and RAW on the other?I'm currently shooting JPEG and RAW to one card, but if I could separa...

Bitman by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements