EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! GPS Receiver GP-E2 USB IFC-25AB cable

Hello everyone! I guess you are literally my last chance to help. I need to connect my GP-E2 receiver with 2000D DSLR. Unfortunately I bought that GPS receiver without cables and this short cable I'm looking for is not officialy sold as an accessory....

ifc25ab_interface_cable_1591894959_227e246c_progressive.jpg
efceka by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I need an intervalometer with an R6?

I plan on starting astrophotography and will be buying a Canon EOS R6 for this. It is possible to, say, set it up to open the shutter for 15-seconds, then close it for 5-seconds and then open it again for another 15-seconds, and so on?   If this is n...

pforkes by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New To Photography Need Help W/Action Photos

I just bought a cheaper (yes I know you get what you pay for) Canon Rebel EOS T7.Our kids play soccer and they wrestle. It came with one lens 18-55mm.I’ve tried to take some photos just sitting in the living room and our dog walking is blurry or some...

Bryan77 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon with Mac Big Sur

Upgraded to a new Macbook Pro with Big Sur and I'm not able to download my photos from my Rebel XTi. Granted my Rebel is dated but still perfectly works for my needs. It appears Canon doesn't support Big Sur for any of the EOS cameras. Is there a wor...

KGL by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D Mark II HELP!

I'm a still photographer using EOS 6D Mark II. I am experiencing some unfortunate vision issues and would like to use an external monitor instead of the camera viewfinder and onboard LCD screen. The Feelworld LUT6 seems to have what I need but I am w...

jebruno by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Any chance for an update to the R?

I've been really happy with my EOS R for the past 2+ years and am not interested in the R6 (can't afford an R5) so am wondering if anyone thinks there's a chance Canon might make an R Mk ii. Not getting my hopes up but thought I'd ask. 

M50 frequent USB (and now HDMI) disconnect

Greetings! I've been using my m50 for a little over a year now in manual video mode teathered to a PC via an Elgato CamLink and EOS Utility 3 (v3.13). For several months the usb connection has been a bit finicky and prone to disconnecting from the EO...

Geekette by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements