EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS Digital Rebel XTi and Windows 10

I have an older camera, still works great... EOS Digital Rebel XTi.  We had to replace our computer... now have Windows 10.  I have loaded the Canon softward by disc... but it doesn't seem to recognize my camera like it used to.  Two issues - 1) When...

Heather1 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tethering 6d mk ii to LR

6D Mark ii. I figured out how to connect camera to wifi via Canon utility software. However Id like to view the pictures as I take them in Lightroom. Can I achieve this via wifi or does it have to be tethered with a cable. If possible via wifi can so...

Resolved! Raw files not read in Lightroom

Hi folks. I recently purchased a new R6 and have gleefully been playing with it to learn it's features. This morining, when I went to import images to Lightroom, the contact sheet was blank, that is, each image had a square and image seq name, but no...

KennyRay by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording the screen of the EOS R

Hi everyone, I am a photography teacher and am trying to film a segment of a course that requires me to show the actual screen of the camera.  I know with Sony cameras you can record the screen using an Atomos Ninja but was wondering if this was the ...

EOS R Firmware Question!

If I just got a new EOS R, and I want the improvements from the firmware update 1.4, do I have to download 1.4, then 1.6, or can I go straight to 1.6?? The end goal is to have all the features from both updates, but do I need to do them one at a time...

Boruto by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shooting Subway trains with 5D4

Hello, all...Hoping someone can offer some assistance based on first hand experience.I do a fair amount of train and subway shooting. I noticed recently, while shooting in stations of Washington Metro that the status signs as well as signs on trains ...

Resolved! R6 Won't write to both cards

So I can't get my R6 to write to both cards... it will allow me to switch between card 1 and 2 or write photos to one and video to the other. I went in the settings and set it how I would normally on my mark iv  and it's only writing to the one card....

Deemarie by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M50 bad video quality

Just bought this camera a week ago and I am encountering this issue. Seems as if the frames are incredibly "soft" and low detail, The 720p on my EOS R is much better than the 1080 on my M50. Shooting at 1080p 59.94fps, 1/60s shutter, 5200K WB, ISO 10...

IMG_0034.png Screen Shot 2020-1d2-13 at 3.54.29 PM.png

ND question

I have a question about the use of a neutral density filter and long exposure photography.I think I read a while back that light falling on a sensor for an extended period of time can damage your sensor. At what point should I consider using an ND fi...

stevet1 by Whiz
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

50M VS RP dilema ,

Hello everyone, so I just sold my 80D with 18-135mm Lens because I wanted something smaller with around the same power and quality ( and similar lens) , I loved the camera, but I stopped using it because size.I had my aim on the RP , mirrorless, comp...

Camera wont Focus

I have the Canon EOS Rebel T100 with the EFS 18 - 55mm Lense, I bought this Camera a few months ago and have only used it a handful of times. The lasttime I tried using it, I couldnt get it to focus in AF or MF, not that there is a way to really focu...

Stephy by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements