EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D MK IV registering custom shooting modes

With my 5D MK IV i get the  C1,C2, andC3 to have the letter p attached instead of m . C1p,C2p,C3p. My 7DMK II the letters are C1m.C2m,C3m.  I assume p must mean program since I do not have an option to enter the aperture or the shutter speed when I c...

CLB1941 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 50D live view not recording

Hello,  I have been searching but I cant seem to find the answer. I have a Canon 50D that I have attached to a telescope. It works wonderfully for pictures. I want to take videos so I connected my Laptop (Macbook) to my camera to use the Live View fe...

Continuous Self Shooting

I just got a Canon T7i and was wondering if there's a way to add pauses between shots while doing continuous self-shoot instead of having ten shots fire in rapid succession? If not, is there an app that could do this? Self-shooting is really frustrat...

kholmes by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Proper Settings

Hi All.  I am just a beginner still reading my camera manual online and everything.  For some reason, I still struggle with getting the settings correct for taking photos at night.  I have an EOS Rebel T100.  What are the proper settings for getting ...

Canon Rebel t7 issues

so I have an eos Rebel T7 and it's plugged up with a hardwired battery pack to the wall cause I'm using it for streaming purposes in OBS. I'm connected it with the HDMI mini to HDMI and then the HDMI to a cam link that is connected to USB 3.0 port. I...

E6B12D04-FF08-4CC0-A553-A112E96D62A8.jpeg

LCD Not Displaying After Being Dropped

Hello,  I accidentally dropped my EOSR the other day and my LCD has not been displaying. It still works as if it was displaying, meaning I can navigate with it and the touch screen still works, it's just not displaying. I've searched the forums for s...

Manual Mode Locked on Canon 80D

Hi everyone,I am new user and stuck on manual mode, where my camera doesn't allows me to change Aperture and Shutter speed, However ISO can be altered. I don't know either I messed up with setting or what. I had been pulling off my hair this whole ti...

IMG_20200425_204422.jpg

Resolved! EOS R - Cannot select Continuous High

Hi Canon Forum; Picked up my EOS R yesterday with the 24-105 and i am so far, thoroughly impressed with it - yes, a few things to get used to but in time, i will find its little quirks. However, the one thing i cannot seem to sort is the Continuous H...

Canon 80D clean

Had my body clean (Camera body my human body is always clean) my shot count is 38.670 Mirror count is 38.100. I am wondering if this is good I can not afford a mirrorless camera body or lens right now (Full time job is a custodian )

CF/CF Fast Card Reader

will be using my 1DX Mll on wilderness trip and need aa portable external hard drive to save images and free up space. Any recomendations for good external H/D

chief by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements