EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over exposed images from my CANON 5DSR suddenly

The past few times I've used my 5DSR the images are over exposed.  They are way to bright.  I have the ISO at 50 or 100 and they keep coming out to bright.  This is happening inside with little light so I can't figure out why this is happening.  When...

tdehan by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent photos NOT saved or unavailable

Hi all ! Something very bizarre happened to me yesterday, 11/24/19.   I used my 5D Mark IV camera with a CF card that has information from early this year.  The memory card is only at 10% capacity, so I started shooting my son's birthday.   I shot an...

Wireless Connection Sets

G'day from Australia  I notice in the 5D Mark 4 menu under Wireless that there are 5 'sets'.Does this mean I can save connections, like one for my PC, another for my Tablet?If so, how do I assign a collection to a 'Set' Thanks in advance for any advi...

OzyNik by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5D MkIII Shoots once then dies

I turn on the camera, everything works, all the buttons, dials, focus, etc.  As soon as I take a shot, the camera shows the image in the screen, then everything shuts down - all the buttons, dials - focus still works, but I can't shoot.  I have to ta...

800D won't turn on

My new 800D won’t turn on. never dropped it has no damage on it, used it only a few times, only thing is that is a full spectrum astro-modified camera.After i turned the camera on it said that it could not perform sensor cleaning so i had to turn it ...

Tp1919 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

4K Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Canon RP

Hello ,    I have a Canon eos RP and it is  annoying when I shoot in 4k .  Dual Pixel CMOS AF  missing  instead of eos R wich has the same CMOS digic8 sensor. It is a hardware or software limitation?   It is possible for Canon to fix this issue in th...

Mirror Lockup on Rebel SL3

This is the Rebel SL3 with a Canon ERS 18-55mm lens wth AF and Stabilizer On mounted on a tripod. Firmware Ver. 1.0.3. With either of the following two modes, Av or Tv, using the rear screen menu on, the mirror can be heard going up and then a very l...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements