EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1300d

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help, i was taking some pictures the other day but didn't have my sd card in and on my old camera you could just plug the camera into the laptop and take them off that way but it doesn't seem to work like that on th...

soph26 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Over exposed images from my CANON 5DSR suddenly

The past few times I've used my 5DSR the images are over exposed.  They are way to bright.  I have the ISO at 50 or 100 and they keep coming out to bright.  This is happening inside with little light so I can't figure out why this is happening.  When...

tdehan by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent photos NOT saved or unavailable

Hi all ! Something very bizarre happened to me yesterday, 11/24/19.   I used my 5D Mark IV camera with a CF card that has information from early this year.  The memory card is only at 10% capacity, so I started shooting my son's birthday.   I shot an...

Wireless Connection Sets

G'day from Australia  I notice in the 5D Mark 4 menu under Wireless that there are 5 'sets'.Does this mean I can save connections, like one for my PC, another for my Tablet?If so, how do I assign a collection to a 'Set' Thanks in advance for any advi...

OzyNik by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5D MkIII Shoots once then dies

I turn on the camera, everything works, all the buttons, dials, focus, etc.  As soon as I take a shot, the camera shows the image in the screen, then everything shuts down - all the buttons, dials - focus still works, but I can't shoot.  I have to ta...

800D won't turn on

My new 800D won’t turn on. never dropped it has no damage on it, used it only a few times, only thing is that is a full spectrum astro-modified camera.After i turned the camera on it said that it could not perform sensor cleaning so i had to turn it ...

Tp1919 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

4K Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Canon RP

Hello ,    I have a Canon eos RP and it is  annoying when I shoot in 4k .  Dual Pixel CMOS AF  missing  instead of eos R wich has the same CMOS digic8 sensor. It is a hardware or software limitation?   It is possible for Canon to fix this issue in th...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements