EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M10 Touch Screen Not working

Hello! I have a canon eos m10. It was working fine and when I turned it on this morning, It was acting weird. It was turning off and saying Camera busy. So I removed the battery and turned it back on. It started as usual but the touch screen doesn't ...

mcube_19 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 4000D Not Saving Photos!! Please Help.

I use my Camera about Twice a Month. Having, not used it for a month I returned to it, and started taking pictures outdoors only to discover that none of them were saving them too the memory card. My initial thought was that the fault is with Memory ...

Thomas02 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 not recognizing Canon EOS M50

Hello - I have been troubleshooting for hours and now asking for help here. I am trying to use my Windows 10 laptop as a screen for my Canon EOS M50. I have downloaded the EOS Utility, but the computer does not recognize that the camera is plugged in...

vicdraz by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer not recognizing camera

My computer (Windows 10) all of a sudden does not recognize my camera (Rebel t6). I have to take the card out of the camera eveytime to download pics. I have just formatted the card again and that does not help any.  Any suggestions

ssh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading Pics from camera to PC

Greetings all. I'm new here. I've decided to get back into photography after a long absence. I just got a new Canon D6 with a 24-105 lens. Things are going good so far. That being said, I can't get my PC to recognize the camera anymore when I attach ...

PMF by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R LCD black

Hey- my brand new EOS R LCD screen is completely black. The sounds work when I press it but no picture. The EFV is working. I’ve tried pressing the info button but to no avail. Any tips or recommendations? Thanks!

Lens Adapter

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T7. My husband gave me a Canon RF 600mm F11 IS STM lens. Is there an adapter I can use for this lens on my camera? Thank you for reading my question and look forward to responses.

LisaBud by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problems updating the Canon R6 to the version 1.5

Good afternoon.Having problems updating my camera R6 to the latest firmware (v1.5.0). I downloaded the archive from the official site. Downloaded it to the camera via a EOS utility. The camera offered to update as usual, I agreed. Progress has stoppe...

ikocs by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M50 Adapter

Hello I need so help finding adapter that will fit a canon M50 to Minolta Marcus 5 lens I recently bought the M50 a while ago.. I was going Thru my old stuff and found a bunch of Minolta x700 lens and Minolta maxxum5 lens... I wanted to see if they m...

R6 IBIS not working with some lens

So the option for IBIS doesn't exist in the menu for these lenses I have on my R6, RF 70-200 2.8EF 100-400 L IITamron 24-70 2.8 G2 and only appears for, EF 50 1.8 R6 and all lenses are all on the latest firmware.What is going on...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements