EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3i movies without sound

I want to use my t3i for video with reference sound, but some of my test files have no sound at all. That is, I import to Adobe Premiere Pro and there's only a video component; no audio.  On my last test, I played the file back on the camera and hear...

Exposure simulation on SL2/200D

Hi all, I'm using a non TTL flash in manual mode on my SL2/200D and I'm really struggling with the dim display using liveview. It brightens up for a fraction of a second, but not for long enough for me to compose my shot. I understand that I may need...

Resolved! T3i Rebel stuck in menu mode

Hi There,  My Canon T3i Rebel seems to be stuck in menu mode, and will not allow you to switch to display, review or take a photo.  I've tried detaching the lense, I've tried taking the memory card out, I've tried switching modes and manual settings...

Faye414 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos 60 LCD Blank

hello everyone, i have eos 60d about 7 years, i used it as hobby, and just for vacation, shutter count is about 28kmy eos 60d has no error message, still OK when power upwhen on stand by, LCD is blank, i cannot operating it for changes menu setting o...

renotov by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS M adapter problems.

Hey guys, so a while ago i bought a cheap ebay eosm to ef adapter. I used it for a while and now when I try and screw it on to my canon it just gets stiff halfway trough and wont click on to the camera. The adapter is from "Jintu Photo".

T6I Won't turn on

I was messing about with remote shooting, which I was enjoying but then camera died right in the middle of it. I knew it was the battery so I put it in, and it charged up like normal. I put it back into the camera after unhooking it from computer and...

SodaOD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D Mark IV: Display Grid?

Setting the grid display to any of the three available modes does not cause the grid to be displayed in the optical viewfinder, but only in Live View. What am I missing? Thanks!

Davoud by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with T6i External Mic

I use this camera with my photobooth company..for weddings to record short videos. The booth software actually intergrates with the camera and controls some of the camera settings. The external mic worked fine for one wedding, but the next, the camer...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements