EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 6D Mark II Weird vertical lines

I'm hoping someone can help me! I just received my 6d mark ii for Christmas in 2019. I went out for a shoot last week and noticed these dark black vertical lines in all my images. I changed memory cards thinking it was a bad card, but it kept happeni...

IMG_1269.jpg

Resolved! EOS 90D Display Data

First off, whoever started the forum and deleted the phone number for help needs to be put in an ant hill with honey smeared all over them. What a pain the ass!!!Yesterday I was shooting my 90D when the information on the back window went blank. It w...

LeeAnn11 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using EOS M50 Mark II as a Webcam

Hey community!I ordered M50 mark 2 and I was hoping, that I can use it with my mac as webcam. So far I am not able to do that. I installed EOS Webcam UtilityRestarted MacInstalled EOS Utility 3 Updated firmware to 1.0.3 versionSymptoms: After connect...

cervik_ by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

6D won’t read SD card- anyone replaced?

Hi Everyone! I had an SD card break in the card slot. I got it out but now it won’t read any card. I took it to a camera place who said none of the pins are bent but suggested that I send it to canon for repair. Has anyone had this issue before? I’m ...

iruma77 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M200 lens not responding

When I push and hold the lens switch in the up arrow direction and then rotate the lens to enable shooting as instructed on the screen, the message does not go away. It does not allow me to engage the shutter button. I've tried another lens to test a...

sMa007 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T7 stopped working as webcam

I have happily used the Canon Eos Rebel T7 as a webcam for the past two years. A few weeks ago, all of a sudden it stopped. It still works fine as a camera on itself, but I dont seem to be able to connect to my computer anymore. Its not showing as an...

ZS by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 90D will not focus nor take pictures

I was at an air show and was using my D90 and was on Manual mode. I was using a 70-200iii along with the extender. I was shooting in high speed. This was the second day doing this. The Blue Angels were flying and I just kept clicking. The camera then...

Jet Close and clear sm.jpg
gunnycc by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements