EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel SL3 - Circuit Board Failed

Has anyone had a camera's Circuit Board fail?  It was only 9 months old and after fighting with Canon, multiple times, they finally fixed it for free.  But it failed during a once in a life time trip and now I cannot trust the camera, or the brand.  ...

R6 overheat icon shooting stills

Hello all. Just got an overheating icon using my R6 to take stills. I was using High Speed drive mode but nothing more than 15-20 shots at a time. it was only 85°F. Camera never shut off. Just the red ICON flashing at me.  Any idea why this would hap...

Canon 750d Camera vs SD Card

Hi. Please need some assistance. I have a canon 750d that does not switch on when i insert the sd card inside the camera. Once i eject the sd card and switch on the camera it switches on and i can do functions as usual but once i put in an sd card no...

kaone by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

wide, low light camera gear for events/clubs

Hi folks, I have the opportunity to buy a completely new setup and I'm a bit stumped as to what to get! I'll mostly be working concerts and events but would love to be able to utilise non flash photography as much as possible.Currently I'm looking at...

androzz by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T7 Auto Focus only Zooms Out

I've only had the Rebel T7 for about a month. I've got a 18-55mm lens. When I am on AF and zoom in on anything and slightly hold down the shoot button to focus it will, sometimes, go ahead and focus, but even when it does once it actually takes the p...

jhillne by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D Mark II Weird vertical lines

I'm hoping someone can help me! I just received my 6d mark ii for Christmas in 2019. I went out for a shoot last week and noticed these dark black vertical lines in all my images. I changed memory cards thinking it was a bad card, but it kept happeni...

IMG_1269.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements