EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate Button - But to what card?

First, I have searched here and the internet for the answer to this and I'm stumped. I have tested on all 3 of my cameras and they all do the same thing. And yes, I've searched the manuals too.1dx2, 5DSr, 7D2 When shooting with 2 cards (1 card raw, 1...

MHampton by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark IV vs 6D Mark II

Hello,I’m an amateur+ looking to switch to Full Frame. I’ve seen about every video on 5D Mark IV vs 6D Mark II with every opinion. I like features of both. I am a photographer not really into videography. I like the screen of the 6 and the newer tech...

Upgrade advice from the 6D.

Hi Everyone, I currently have a 6D which I use for haunted attraction photography and astrophotography. I'm wanting to upgrade but hoping to find a camera equally great at low light without bumping up the ISO or adding noise. Anyone have some good su...

xoubie by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Replacement for LP-E5 battery

Believe it or not, until now, I am the original owner and have never had to replace the battery in my Rebel XS.I am having a heck of a time finding a replacement.  Does anyone know if there is a compatible replacement battery?

Irshcwby by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera missing insert plate for tripod

I bought an EOS 5D Mark III off Amazon a while back, and have had a blast taking it out to the zoo, nature preserves, and botanical gardens to try it out. Unfortunately, what I actually bought it for requires being able to attach to a tripod, and whe...

hheiman by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 image sharpness

using canon R5 on manual, electronic shutter, exp 1/4000 @ f 5,0 ,AI SERVO, ENLARGED + AF ZONE .,CLARITY ++. 400 2.8 WITH 1.4 TELE CON , all tracking functions all the way to  the right. using in daylight. need tack sharp images enlarged to 30 by 40...

Learning to use the T7

Wife is having lunch with friends, nothing on TV and the puppies are nestled on their private pillow. So what to do? After checking emails, I pulled up the PDF with the T7 manual and decided to browse the contents and learn something. There was a rep...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements