EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad video noise EOS R5 C-LOG 3

Hi, can anyone help me resolve this issue? (Bad Noise and pixel shifting on final output)I have the EOS R5 and have been shooting with the native 800 ISO in C-LOG 3. I use the Canon RF 28 / 70mm lens but set to 28mm both Auto and Manual focus. I'm fi...

RoyBoy1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

New: EOS R6 Mark II

The EOS R6 Mark II features improved resolution compared to its predecessor with a new 24.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor. With hybrid features for both still and video shooting such as RAW Burst Mode at up to 30 fps, 6K oversampled 4K video, and ...

r6mII.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Eos r6 feature request

01) keep histogram while recording02) ability to record proxy files either while or after finishing filming as a transcoding option03) ability to see anamorphic crop markers option04) abity to shoot c-log3 in 4.2.0 and not only in 4.2.2

EOS R5 Busy

I was taking a few shots of items on my desk when, all of a sudden, I see Busy in the view finder. After a few more presses of the shutter I still see Busy. I'm like, "What happened?" I turned the unit off, waited a moment and turned it back on. Stil...

Resolved! Canon EOS R7 with EF-RF Adapter Problems

I'm having some issues with both the official Canon EF-RF adapter and 3rd party adapter (Viltrox EF-RF) with older lenses such as the Tamron SP 17-50mm f2.8 VC version when shooting video. I noticed that there's a 'jump' or 'shift' when it focuses bu...

Rhajeem by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T7 Filter for outdoor photos?

I  took a bunch of photos in anticipation of a magazine article. My grandson was fishing a mountain stream near home. I set the T7 to P and tweaked the settings. The start of the day was cloudy and overcast. The rest of the day was shade and/or brigh...

Resolved! macOS Support for CR3 Files from EOS 90D

Just got a 90d yesterday and took first images today. I use a Macbook Pro/Photos for my library, and sometimes Lightroom. Photoshop, Topaz and Luminar to edit, just depending on the image. All are up to date with latest version. Canon has a new file ...

chief by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Banding on photos

I saw some people were talking about lines on their photos.I have some too and really want to know if they can be either removed (which I think is impossible from what I have heard) or if somewhat lessened.  I have so many to go through and would lik...

rsz_tester-2.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements