EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T3 Randomly stop video recording

Hey guys, I'm new here.My EOS Rebel T3 is a great little camera, which I mainly use for photos. However, when I do want to record video it has this strange problem where it will flash "video recording has been stopped automatically" and stop my video...

Canon R8 - Video Focus Problem

hey guys. I’m having a big problem on my Canon R8.I use it 90% of the time for photography but I end up doing some video work. When I bought it in May, it was working perfectly, however, I did the 1.1.0 software update and now when I went to use it t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

What can i do about the noise?

There is a lot of noise when taking photos in the dark, i tried playing around with the shutter speed, aperture and ISO but the noise doesnt go away fully. Sometimes the noise looks weird and is made out of pink, green, yellow pixels. Im looking for ...

raoul26 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R5 120 fps clips import at 29.97 fps

I am mostly certain this is user error, but I can't quite diagnose it.  When I record clips in 4K/120 on the EOS R5 and import them onto my Macbook pro, the clips get imported at 29.97 fps for some reason. When I record at 23.976 fps they get importe...

Eos 700d taking photos by itself ?

I’ve a canon eos 700d . Tonight I was taking photos and the camera started taking many photos by itself after I tried to take a photo  . This has happened once to me before . Has this happened to anyone else ? It would take a burst of about 6-7 photo...

Resolved! Camera says, "Memory Card Full" - EOS R7

I have a EOS R7 and for some reason my camera won't let me take more photos because it says my card is full. Then when I push the review button, it says the card is empty. I pulled it up on my computer and the card is empty. The memory card is a Extr...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements