EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Best camera for HS yearbook

Hi, Canon-ers. I'm a high school yearbook advisor looking to upgrade our equipment. I buy the camera with my personal money, so getting the most "bang for the buck" is definitely a concern. We currently have a T4i and a T6i, and a Samsung NX300 (comp...

EC-AHS by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS-1V puzzled?! - Aperture shows as 00

I am trying to use a pro lenses like my sigma art 35mm with my mint condition Canon EOS 1v (SLR). I purchased and hooked up the lens adapter (EF to F) necessary to use (as its a nikon f mount) but in the viewfinder, it's a bit fuzzy/grainy and I can'...

ecusimano by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Downsizing my DSLR setup, any advice?

I used to do a lot of video and photography in my past job, and was more active as an amateur, these days I don't have the time to go out shooting as much as I used to, and the weight and bulk of a full DSLR honestly puts me off going out shooting or...

herio22 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 Firmware Skip

I have situation with one of my R5s where I mistakenly skipped more that 1 version of firmware. Unfortunately I installed 1.6.0 over 1.3.1. and immediately noticed that my Movie Rec Quality was missing 4K/FHD options until I enabled Movie Cropping. I...

winsie by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements