EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 1100D no access to memory card?

I just got a almost new  EOS 1100D camera and I'm new to this kind of photography.I just emptied the old 4 GB memorycard, and reinserted in the camera, ready to start (I thought) and now it gives the next message: No acces to card, you need to format...

Canonbus by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R100 Manual in booklet form

Is there anywhere to get a Canon EOS R100 printed manual booklet? The package didn't come with it. I was able to find online to download a pdf but I like the booklet version on of the manual. I am worried that they might be becoming obsolete.

JayDub by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ESO R5 missing firmware menu option

Hi,have an EOS R5 and having similar problems to others with not finding the firmware update option in menu 5. I have tried changing modes to all the various options as suggested in previous posts but with no luck. Would appreciate any help.

Resolved! Delay when turning on R6

Hi,I bought the canon r6 over the summer and I have noticed when I turn it on it takes almost 20 sec for it to completely turn on for me to use. The red light goes on then after a few seconds it turns off then back on. This happens every time. Is thi...

Fixing display

Hello new friends! I’m a new photographer and I very much enjoying my new camera. Playing around with the settings and now I can’t figure out how to change this back. Can someone please help me get to where it’s the single large picture again? Thank ...

image.jpg

EOS 500N film loading problem

So basically I had a canon EOS 500N (analog) which is ain't doing well. So I have a problem with its automatic rolling system. This is for the part where you put your new film and it should be automatically rolled itself and afterwards is ofc point a...

ahull0 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements