EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS Rebel T7 How to take photos at 300 dpi

I am just learning how to take photos of my artwork to post on a marketing site. I am told I have to post a min. 300 DPI photo which means I need to change my settings and photograph all my artwork...again.  Can someone give me a simplified explanati...

Redsed by Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS R6 distortion after posting photos

hi ....  when i take photos on the my canon eos r6  they look superb ,perfect and very clean even after editing them. but when i post this photos on whats app they get extremely burr and distorted ..the damage goes beyond other photos  i nave shot wi...

vinkorio by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS RP not charging battery w/USB-C and PD

I've recently acquired an EOS RP and have been trying to charge the battery using the USB-C port (mainly just to be sure I could do it in an emergency). I purchased a new braided Belkin USB-C to USB-C cable specifically for this, and today purchased ...

Resolved! Having Problems with new T6i

bought it a month and a week ago So im going out of town soon and dont wanna have to send in the camera and not have it with me for the trip...i called suppot, the person i talked to didnt really seem to have any but to send it in.this has been happe...

pulse01 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements