EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing on Refurbished EOS R

Hi all - considering a used EOS R for my next camera and primarily looking at options from MPB and KEH. It would be nice to get it from Canon directly since I hear of people getting decent deals on some things, but it's still listed at over $1600 fro...

reale00 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Old rebel XS lens can't focus.

I've messed with the setting had made sure it's set to autofocus and it still won't focus at all. I can't even get it to manually focus. Is there something else in the settings stopping it or should I get a new lens?

Canon R5, ALL-I and FPS

Hello,Does anyone know if you have the FHD, ALL-I settings selected that it limits you to 30fps? For some reason my R5 doesn't allow recording in 60fps with these selected. It will say on the screen that I am recording in 59. fps but when I check the...

Line on EOS R6 Mark II images and videos

A line shows up on footage and images I take with my R6 mark 2. I think it stars showing up after I've used the camera for a bit and it warms up. I've updated the firmware to the latest hoping it will help fix it, but it still shows after a while. I ...

Screenshot_20230605_101659_Gallery.jpg
Ben_O by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS M200 Keeping It On Past 30-Minute Timeout

Just purchased a Canon EOS M200 .  The Clean HDMI is great.   I have a dummy battery and the color is fantastic. My streams last about 90 minutes.   I have set the camera for 30 minutes of use.  Does this mean I have to reset it every 30 minutes?  Is...

Resolved! EOS Rebel SL2 External Touchscreen?

TL/DR:  Is it possible to connect a touchscreen externally to be able to control menu functions?I record myself for video presentations and setup seems to be the biggest struggle.  If I need to adjust a setting, I have to unplug my external monitor, ...

Resolved! What to buy?

My daughter is taking a photography class in high school and is currently using a digital rebel T5. I'd like to buy her a camera for the holidays, but I'm not sure what to look for ...I'm seeing all different models and I don't know what the differen...

jjmor918 by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements