cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bit the bullet and pre-order the EOS R5 Mark II body !

JFG
Rising Star

Hey everyone, 

I bit the bullit and just pre-ordered the EOS R5 MARK II Body, from the Canon Website for $4,299.00 plus tax and 2 day shipping !  it's supposed to ship on August 20th so if all goes well I should be getting it on Agust 22nd, WooHoo  !  Cant wait !   

Cheers,
Joe
Ancora Imparo

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
― Ansel Adams

"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."
–- Ansel Adams

"You don’t take a photograph, you make it."
--- Ansel Adams
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Good luck with it.  I hope it is all you anticipate.
I would suggest downloading the PDF of the manual ahead of time (when it is published) to allow you to get to grips with the interface and shorten your setup time when it comes.  Also, it's part of the fun! 🤗 📷

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Congrats Joe,

I think you'll be happy.  I know you mentioned wanting a few more MP's under the hood.😀

We'll be interested to hear what you think.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Good luck with it.  I hope it is all you anticipate.
I would suggest downloading the PDF of the manual ahead of time (when it is published) to allow you to get to grips with the interface and shorten your setup time when it comes.  Also, it's part of the fun! 🤗 📷

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Great idea Trevor, I'll check and see if the R5 Mark II manual is available 👍 

Cheers,
Joe
Ancora Imparo

― Ansel Adams

–- Ansel Adams

--- Ansel Adams

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Congrats Joe,

I think you'll be happy.  I know you mentioned wanting a few more MP's under the hood.😀

We'll be interested to hear what you think.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi Rick, 

I think that I'll be a happy camper, can't wait to get it delivered.  As soon as I do, I'll do a test drive and post my review and thoughts. For US$4718.55 including tax and 2 day shipping, it should serve me breakfast in bed !  lol

Cheers,
Joe
Ancora Imparo

― Ansel Adams

–- Ansel Adams

--- Ansel Adams
click here to view the gallery
Announcements