EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 70D white line on photos

My Canon EOS 70D started having a white line on almost every picture that I take. If there is less sun, the line is not as bright. And at night there is no line, even if there are bright lights (like from a concert).If I turn the camera the line turn...

5C4065E5-3BED-49ED-904D-212F6EEE815C.jpeg DE8C71BE-0862-41E6-B8A7-47132E520000.jpeg
Jule by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

77D Unresponsive LCD and Buttons

Suddenly, when the camera is turned on, none of the buttons work!Only the mode dial and the shutter are working,I can't watch the playback and i can't open the menu, non of buttons are responding even the LCD screenthe battery fully charged and the M...

alantour by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T7 busy and will not take a picture

My camera was working fine and yesterday it would not work.   When I powered it up the back display was black and none of the functions on the back would work.  When I looked through the view finder there was a busy signal.  It acted like it wanted t...

reyjames by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1100D Vertical Lines

Hello Canon Family.Recently I am facing with a strange situation.First of all I apologize for the gramer mistakes.During the preview mode some strange vertical lines appearing on my screen after few minutes.  When I turn off the camera after few minu...

IMG_0482.jpeg

EOS R6 & EOS R10 Focus bracketing with Flash

I would love to try Focus Bracketing with flash on my R6 and R10. camerasThe auto Flash Bracketing feature utilises Electronic Shutter which then prevents use of flash.I have seen a fair bit of discussion and it seems that mechanical shutter with an ...

DWS1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem live-view vs viewfinder in Canon 77 D

I am  using  Canon 77D with canon 50 mm lens. I am noticing something strange. When I am taking photos with the help live view, I am getting very nice photos but when I switch back to viewfinder, my clicked photos is not as good as the one I have tak...

ssantra by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements