EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Menu and touch screen locked.

Hi, I was recently on a photography outing in unsavory weather conditions, rain and wind.  I had my camera as best protected as possible. After mounting my Canon R6 on tripod I was not able to use the touch screen, menu or review buttons.  The shutte...

juliadd by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

NEED HELP FINDING MY STOLEN CAMERA

My Canon EOS Rebel T7i camera was stolen. I need help recovering it. The serial number is 562076033947. I live in Piedmont, Missouri. I do have my camera registered on www.usa.canon.com. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time, Ma...

Good mirrorless camera for around $1000?

$1000 Isn't necessarily a lot for a camera, but I want an upgrade. I'm currently 14 years old, and have been using my moms (former professional photographers) 5d Mark III. However I would like to upgrade to something with a better/faster auto focus a...

uruchiwo by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I upgrade from the T6 to the 80D?

What's up, everybody \m/ Title here is self explanatory, but here are the lenses I currently have in my arsenal: • Canon 18-55mm, 50mm 1.8 , 24mm 2.8 • Opteka 85mm 1.8I mostly shoot street, and I also typically travel with my camera and shoot just ab...

xionech by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice needed: R7 vs R8 and EF100-400 I vs II

Hi all,Just looking for some advice regarding some potential upgrades.As a bit of background, I live in South Africa so the vast majority of my photography is wildlife (birds, animals, natural scenery etc...). I also do some sports photography but do...

eakhd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

90D file numbering while tethering

I recently bought a 90D body specifically for dslr scanning of negatives, slides and prints. I'm really happy with the quality and using the EOS Utility 3 for shooting live on my Macbook Pro.One thing is bugging me, though, and that is the numbering ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements