Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip8720 print size issue

First thing I tried after setting up my brand new iP8720 was to print two different 5x7 images onto one 8.5x11 paper. Selected the images > printer property setup was straightforward > the print preview correctly showed the two 5x7 images on one pape...

strutzj by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error 5100

replaced one ink cartridge and now will not work. Have unplugged for 10 min.,made sure no jams, no residue on strip, makes an awful grinding noise when turned back on

mona2503 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My MG2120 Printer has Color ink error code EOS

My MG2120 Printer has Color ink error code, the LED display flashes alternating letters E-O-S, there is a steadily lit orange triangle light, and an indicator light next to the words "color ink" is flashing. The printer will not function.  I have had...

Horizontal streaks where print should be

I have an MX920 series printer. I get some horizontal stripes distorting the print of pictures as well as text. The stripes do not cover the whole length of the paper and can be of varying thickness and location, about 1-2 mm to 5-6mm in thickness. W...

wklump by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX922 Photo Border Wrong

Whenever I try to print any 4x6 photo from photoshop(or from the printer itself using a usb drive), the image is too far to the left, so that the left border is smaller than the right. Also the top and bottom borders are too large. I've made sure I'm...

Resolved! Setup cd ejection error

Just ran the set-up CD for my MG6620.  Got to the end and clicked COMPLETE.  Ejected cd on my laptop and received the Canon error that "There is no CD-ROM in CD drive.  Please re-insert CD."  I restarted computer and same error poped up. Any ideas on...

azbacks by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR 15,157,0

hello I try to scan from my printer but it puts me eureur I have ever experienced such a thing How can i do ? please help  imprimant MG5500 Canon with a mac 

seth by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements