Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot scan from MG3200.

I also have an MG3200 which I cannot get to scan. I have connected both by WIFI and USB. The device prints ok and copies ok but cannot get the scanner to work either from the scan button on the device's panel or from the cannon quick menu. Constantly...

Bimbo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 Scan Issue

I have an MX892 with wireless connection. When I scan from ADF, all is fine. When I scan from glass plate, the left half of the scan is fine.  The right half of the scan is black. I have tried many settings to no avail. Any suggestions?

Scanning as pdf from MG5220

I have no trouble printing from my PC to the Printer MG5220. Tonight I tried to scan for the first time. From inside my PC printer screen I can start a scan but it only gives me the option of scanning as a picture not any document type such as pdf. I...

QueenZZZ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma 6300 not printing Win 10

Ok....I am just putting this out there. I have a Pixma 6320 and it has been a great printer while i was on Win 7.  Now that I went to Win 10, it is taking forever to print. I dumped all old drivers, flushed the registry etc. I t worked once, and then...

JoeRowan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner error after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi, just recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now my scanner will not operate.  I receive the following error message  box:"You do not have the required priveleges to access the specified folder.  code 9,244,3"  I have a Canon PIXMA MG2200 series.  I ...

scanner status off

I am running windows 8.1 with an MX892 all in one. I can printer wirelessly just fine but cannot scan. I have instralled MP Navigator 5.1 and IJ Network Tool. When running the network tool it displays the printer name but says "not found" yet it will...

printing horizontal ink lines

Hi I purchased a canon pixma mg4250 yesterday, I've printed a couple of documents and they worked perfectly but upon printing photos there are ink lines every cm across the whole page. is there anything I can do to fix this so the quality is smoothly...

image2.JPG image1.JPG
ememn by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

error-code 9,244,3 for MG5422 series

I downloaded the drivers and software for my MG5422 series printer to my laptop, and now when I try to scan I keep getting error-code 9,244,3I have gone in and opened up all the premission in the files and am still getting the same error-code.Can som...

Resolved! how do I install the print head on the pixma ip8720

I just got a refurbished pixma ip8720 print and none of the instructions show how to install the printhead.I look on line and have not had any luck on finding out how to do this, even the maula dosen't talk about it.I'm sure its simple I just don't w...

robhines by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG7120 Auto Shutoff

I have enabled Auto Shutoff to 30 minutes in ECO settings, but the printer does not shut off. Wondering what I am doing incorrectly? thanks

roy7676 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements