Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print head incorrect

I have a MG5520 printer that gives an error message of "type of print head is incorrect", support code 1403.  It is not that old of a printer and I do not use it that often. Any suggestions?  

My MP495 won't print, says it's offline.

The MP495 won't print, says it's offline. I've been trouble shooting over an hour, re-booted, re-booted the router, shut everything down, waited, etc., I've re-loaded the driver. Please help, I need this!!! Thank you.

Amybeth by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon AC Adapter K30323 6 connector pins

For K30323 I know pin 1 is the voltage, pin 3 is the ground. Can someone tell me what pins 2,4,5 and 6 are? On my MX-870 I get a B200 error. The problem may be the printhead but I want to measure the voltage on the 6 pin connector to verify the AC Ad...

waldo by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Save Document as .jpg

I have been able to scan a document in on my MX922 using Windows 7 no problem.  But the Canon My Image Garden does not allow me to save anything as a .jpg.  I am only given the option to create/edit pdf files. 

Canon.jpg
Uther by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5420 says another computer is using the printer

How can I get my printer to work? It has worked well until now. It says another computer is using the printer when I go to print. I use both lap tops here and I only used one of them to print today. Please advise. I've already shut down the printer. ...

nickco by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer wont print all contents of page

My printer won't print all content of the page. I'm trying to print my Itenerary for air fare and it will print some of the contents but not all. If I try to print a recipe it will print the photo and prep time ect. but not the recipe.  

Barb1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

6300 won't print text.

Two-year-old Pixma MG 6320 has stopped printing text.Won't print text from either wifi connected computer.Won't print text on Windows-generated printer test page, but will print Windows color logo at the top of the test page.Printer print head test p...

dgr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements