Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX895 always offline on Google Cloud Print

Hello there.  My Pixma MX895 is always seen offline on Google Cloud Print. I've been trying to remove and register it on my Google account but the problem persists. The printer is updated to the latest firmware (v. 3.020, released on July 2015). Noth...

Pixma MX472 won't turn on

I've unplugged my MX472, then plugged it back in many times. I've also tried other power outlets in my house.The power button will flash once, sometimes twice, then turns off.Then the orange lightning bolt light turns on, and stays on as long as the ...

sabrina by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two sided printing upside down canon mx920

My Canon MX920 is great - and I love the option to have two sided printing.  However, lately it has been printing the back side upside down.  I would love for both sides to be reading the same direction.  Is there a way to fix this on my Mac?  I have...

lorig24 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

installed MX926 printer. is offline ??

Hi. we just purchased MX926[ replaced 10yr old similar ] printer. we run printer on home network. Windows 7 on all laptops.  Network is via Netgear PS121 USB print server.  have tried several ways to fix. Drivers etc are on main laptop - ok. do I hav...

leroy53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A4 paper

Will the new Pixma Mgg 7720 handle A4 paper? Or which Canon printers can handle A4?

CanAsia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements