Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG6120

the printer and Mac see ea other.. send doc to print and printer acts as if it will print.... only to process for hours.. tried unplugging - set up LAN again.. everything I can think of.. no orange error light... help 

jcf by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My MX432 keeps going offline and won't print.

It is hooked up wirelessly. It was working just the other day. Now it is offline. I restarted both the printer and computer. In the past, restarting the computer has resolved this. I have Win8 (sadly). It is not set to Use Offline. The port (WSD-423....

stacie by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG 2520

I have a PIXMA MG 2520 and it won't print. It did print a web page....ONCE. It does scan but will not print!!! I have Windows7 and have downloaded drivers...uninstalled...installed. PLEASE help me figure this out??  Thank You

MDinOK by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

I have an issue with my Canon MG3100

I need help. I have an issue with my Canon MG3100. I tired to print things out, it wouldn't allow it me to print. It was saying it was on standby. So cleaning it and replaced the ink. It print out three colour paper. Now it won't print. Saying there ...

Canon Mx479

My Mx479 printer keeps saying offline. It won't print wireless. When I searched the wireless device from my printer it said connected but it still says offline. When I connect my USB it prints fine. I deleted the printer and reinstalled it and it sti...

Tasha85 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

paper settings

I got Canon PIXMA MG2924 Wireless printer. When I try to print any documents in actual size (the settings is Letter size), the document wont print the bottom part. I have letter size paper in printer and letter size in settings. what went wrong here?

dinesh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma mg5640 vs mg5650

What is the difference between mg5640 and mg5650?There is mg5640 specification on canon official site in my country.But I can't find mg5650 specification.What is the difference? Question reason:I am interested in the mg5650(based on photo printing qu...

printing in Blue for color prints

I have Canon MX350 printer.Since 1 month I am getting color prints in blue color.I changed the cartridge and still printing in blue color only.I am using refilled cartridges from costco.I tried all the options from online forums. still its not able t...

ken_rgr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements