Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 not scanning

I know this has been posted before but I still haven't gotten the help I need, the "Email Support" isn't working and it is a weekend so noone is available to answer my call.When I originally set up my printer I set it up for LAN but then the internet...

sdewitz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to fix password problem

After 30 minutes of frustration and finally checking here, I figured out how to put my password into my printer (MX490).  In the process of trying and failing the first time in the endeavor of putting it in, I put in some extra characters at the end....

PIXMA MG7520 prints but won't scan from Canon software.

I'm using Windows 10 wirelessly. My PIXMA MG7520 prints fine, but won't scan using my Canon software for this MFD. If I go to my Control Panel, right click on my printer icon and scan from there it will scan, but the quality is awful and I have no co...

CAF by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX885 Problem

I have a Canon MX-885 printer running on a Windows 10 Pro system. I need to uninstall the printer completely from my PC, which is on a home network which has my PC, a second PC and 2 laptops. There are no print jobs in the queue for any of the comput...

Isac by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3100 Series Printer : No Scanner

Okay so before I used to have a Scanner working just fine in my Canon MG3100 Printer. Until it was one day that for some reason it just stopped working because instead a window appeared claiming that the USB cable isn't plugged to the computer or the...

Quilster by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements