Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I thought Canon was a decent company, wrong.

Got my canon mx492 a couple weeks ago. The thing runs through ink and encourages you to constantly waste ink making test pages and realigning headers. I had a werid line through my prints, and tried to realign printer heads and clean encoder tape, an...

Canon Pixma MX922 wireless scanning but not printing

My Pixma MX922 had been working great for wireless printing from my Windows 7 PC, and then suddenly a few hours later when trying to print again I got a "Printer Not Responding" error.  I can scan from the same PC but cannot print.  I have tried turn...

tulls by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 892 autoihead align failed

I bought my Canon Pixma 892 in March 2013. It was working fine this week until it suddenly started printing blank pages. I have full ink tanks and I have done all the cleaning recommended,  but nothing has helped. So I tried to do the auto align, but...

Scotex89 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

226/526 compatibility

Today, 11:33 AMHi,I have just moved from Canada to England and have fetched my Pixma MG 6100 with me. The cartridges for this are the 225/226. Europe uses the 525/526 cartridges in Canon printers instead. I have bought a 526 and the printer do...

cobminor by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

B200.

How to fix? B200. Printer Error has occurred. Unplug the Power Cord and contact the service center.

pkw23 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements