Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA MX922 stopped printing

Have been using it for a couple of weeks.  Today printer is on, it is the default printer in Windows 7.  Sent documents to print; they appear in the printing queue, then it gives "error printing" message.  Went to Canon utility, sent test page, same ...

olonips by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with printing grayscale

I have a Pixma iP4700. It has worked fine for printing color photos. But now I have to print grayscale artwork. The art scans into the computer and looks quite correct on my monitor. But everytime I try to print it out, the grays come out all wrong. ...

Canon Color ImageCLASS MF8580 c d w problem.

Hello,All. I own and use the multifunction printer at caption. I also use Apple iMac 21Inch table top OS x El Capitan 10.11.3 presently. I previously OS x Yosemity with this printer. Since I updated to El Capital I have been having the following prob...

Standeb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My pixma mx 922 will not scan

I keep getting an error message "error while loading profiles for device"There are no profiles listed.  Now what? I deleted the Canon software and reloaded it.  Did not change a thing

vonwolf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem scanniing to iPad pro?

anyone ever tried scanning to iPad pro from pixm a mix922?  I am getting the same message as other Mac users but I don't know how to fix it with an iPad.  It says set -can to start scanning.  

RMG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2550 wont feed paper

Hello all printer was fine up until recently but now it does not feed paper. it pulls in a little and then returns it but the printer still makes a noise like the printing continues but without having any paper in. Support message says paper is jamme...

Machi by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements