Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Printer Model for Driver

Hey I have a Canon printer and can't rememeber the model to get the driver for my computer, but I have a serial number, which is (Serial number removed per forum guidelines). Please help

Resolved! Pixma8720 won't print to A3 paper, spits it out

I am on a Mac printing to a Pizma 8720 printer. I am trying to print to A3 paper. I have never had any issues in the past and last night I went to print and it would feed the paper and then spit it out and start blinking orange. I checked the ink, re...

rtteachr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922, paper jam 1312

MX922------------Major paper feed/jam issue, lower drawer.   I get this all the time.  First will not feed paper.  Now paper error 1312.  I have done the cleaning mulitiple times and issue is still there.  I have tried different amounts of paper in t...

Trying to set up pixma 922 up for first time

I am setting up this machine for the first time and the screen for setting up keeps recycling over and over and it will not go to printer alignment. The two sheets of the m101 are in the lower case with no other paper..the inks are all in and the lig...

MP495 printer won't print

MP495 printer has always worked great until yesterday. Suddenly it won't print a filled in PDF form (taxes) just a blank form, or a Word doc/ or even a part of one. I am on a iMac mini OS 10.11.3.  Any suggestions? I'm baffled ... Thank you! 

Canon Pixma MX700 Error Code

All of a sudden my printer is returning error code 5010 on switch-on and I can't continue. I've tried a factory re-set and I can get to the start screen on the printer and can print but if I try to scan a document the error code returns and I have to...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements