Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont photocopy

Hi i have a canon mg3650 that all of a sudden wont photocopy. It prints fine. The light comes on like its going to cooy and it takes the paper in but then just spits it out blank and the orange light flashes twice and then stops. Help

Becvom by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CD printing using Pixma iP7250

New here, sorry if in wrong location, got a Pixma iP7250 today I'm using My Image Garden to print directly to DVD discs but I'm finding this software really frustrating all I want is text and an image I've added some text which I've made bigger but n...

cannon.png
jha_02 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 3550 scanner not working; w10; usb cable

Hi there. When I click on scanner button the scanner driver starts displaying "warming-up; etc" but nothing happens couple minutes, then error 3,202,19 is diplayed. The lamp dosen't lit except  a fraction of a second when I switch-on the printer. Oth...

Marius1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

custom page size on PIXMA MG7750

Is it posiible to create a custom page size on a PIXMA MG7750 printer. Read online manual which tells you to use Destination Paper Size field in the Print Dialog box but my printer display does not show this field. I am trying to print a compliment s...

Waste Ink Absorber

Can someone please tell me where the Waste Ink Absorber is on the Canon MG3520 and what it looks like? Thank you in advance.

Kasia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX432 - No scanner after Windows 10 upgrade

And Canon support apparently doesn't have a solution. I did all they suggested:  Power down printer, uninstall drivers, reboot PC, download drivers and re-install / follow all instructions. Nothing works.  I can Print, but there is no way to use the ...

having trouble working the canon image gateway

I have a pixma Mx922 canon.  It will print using the gateway but it is blank. How do I get only to image to print out using the canon image gateway?  Do I need a Canon camera also?  I try using my iphone, the printer itself, and the desktop but it ju...

How to reinstall software for MP450 printer

I recently switched to a new laptop, and while I can print to the MP450 printer, I can no longer create PDFs. I assume this is because the software is not on my new laptop, and I'm pretty sure I'm unable to retrieve it from my previous desktop PC. Is...

bp22 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements