Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX885 Problem

I have a Canon MX-885 printer running on a Windows 10 Pro system. I need to uninstall the printer completely from my PC, which is on a home network which has my PC, a second PC and 2 laptops. There are no print jobs in the queue for any of the comput...

Isac by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3100 Series Printer : No Scanner

Okay so before I used to have a Scanner working just fine in my Canon MG3100 Printer. Until it was one day that for some reason it just stopped working because instead a window appeared claiming that the USB cable isn't plugged to the computer or the...

Quilster by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MX922 - Tries to print from upper cassette

Canon makes some lackluster printers. My printer is now defaulting to the upper cassettte traay when printing US Letter on Plain Paper. Going into printer properties, it says the lower cassette is selected. I've encountered this issue on:Windows 8.1W...

IP8750/8720 not printing 2 sided

I have this printer connected to an iMac running El Capitan, but am no longer able to print 2 sided as this option is always greyed out in the printer settings dialog box and there is no way of changing it. This is the case with all software. I have ...

Gcb001 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements