Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hBJMaintenance error

I have been trying to install a new Pixma MG2922 for several days.  I have used the CD that came with the printer as well as files from the Canon site.  The result is always the same.  I get to the point where I'm asked to align the print heads and I...

New MG7720 prints with streaks

Hello. I just purchased a Pixma MG7720, which is printing with very subtle streaks. I'm seeing black lines in the light colors, and darks are printing unevenly. Print heads should be clean as this started on the second or third print.  I'd appreciate...

Canon refuses to help correct a serious bug

Below is the text of a post nearly 2 months ago. Unfortunately no replies have been received and an expensive prtr is sitting idle. Does anyone know the name, addr & phone # of a responsible person at Canon who can resolve problems. Thanx. When the i...

MX520 Printer says it has a paper jam but doesn't

I was printing on my MX520 when the paper output had a jam. I cleared the jam and tried to resume printing. Then I got a error message that said there was a paper jam at the rear of the printer. I checked front and back and there was no jam but the p...

Lex by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements