Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX860

My MX860 prints all colors except red. Changed cartridge. Cleaned printhead several times. Attempted to manually clean printhead. Replaced printhead. Still no joy. 

rlf1950 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Black and white only on disc printing

Is there a way to set printing on discs (DVD/CD) to Black only? My MX922 is reporting all ink colors low but I only used black text on my CDs, no color at all. The option to print in Gray is grayed out in the printing settings dropdown in Quailty/Med...

alinsdau by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mirror Image Printing

I'm trying to print do some mirror image printing using a Canon Pixma MG7120 and haven't been able to figure it out.  I use a Mac.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! If this model of the Canon Pixma line doesn't support mirror image printing, is...

Scanner error Code: 2,146, 2

Pixma MP990 - scanner works intermittently.  Get the above error when it doesn't work.  I've had some problems with the printer also - in that case, it says printer is in error mode???  Is there a problem with Windows 10?

kcmeg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My canon MG5420 does not print red.

When there is something red to print, it comes out green/yellow and when there is dark blue, it comes out light blue. I have replaced all of the inks, cleaned the printer and it is still happening. What should I do?

Canon MG5650 no paper

Hello everyoneCanon MG5650 say no paper and I often have to help push the paper to go into the printer, obviously there is no paper jam, feels like the rollers have no strength to pull the paper in. I think it is common with this model, is there a cu...

MG5650.jpg
yossibac by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG 7520 won't print black text.

Canon Pixma MG7520 won't print Black text. Installed new ink cartridge, did nozzle cleaning and deep cleaning 3-4 times.Removed print head and flushed with warm water untill all ink was out of head. Colors are fine. Need help. Thanks.

win30o6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 receiving faxes

Is there a way to have incoming faxes go to a folder on my computer instead of printing immediately? I was hoping to save paper by sorting through faxes I needed to print, store, or delete. I know my two previous all-in-ones had this option. I am sur...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements