Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX712 Scan

I have a new compuyter running Windows 10 which is connected to an existing Canon MX712.  I can print, but cannot scan.  I have tried downloading the drivers from the Canon website, but it has not allowed scanning.  Any idea on how I can get scanning...

Canon Pixma MX922 Failed to update firmware

I have been trying for the better part of 2 hours to update the firmware on a canon PIXMA MX922. I am using the printer panel and it appears to download just fine; it runs through the updating progress bar right up until the last couple of progress b...

kmont by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 printing blank pages, ink half full

I have not had an ink jet cartridge printer in several years and have heard about ink drying up.  The last time I tried to print I got blank pages at first with a couple of small ink dots but later with nothing. My cartridges show half full.  I was t...

jhollner by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I add a new folder to save my scans to?

Using a MX922 All In One scanner  and the scan softwear that came with it. My memory is going nuts - I just can't figure out how to add a new file to the drop down menu to save my scans.    I know it is possible to do, but please help me out.  I know...

SharonL by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mx455

HiI have a Cannon Pixma MX 455. It can print wirelessly but I cannot scan any documents. Previously, I was able to scan wirelessly and then save to a USB stick but that does not either. I have Windows 10 dowloaded on my computer if this is any help. ...

mx472 offline

MX472 will not print email over wifi from computer.  Message says printer offline. (If I pull up google email from iphone it will print. 

tmp92802 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements