Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my canon MG2922 doesn't print the whole page

I have a canon MG 2922 and it will only print a logo on the top left and a gray line in the center and two signatures.  I have cleaned it and there is plenty of ink....HELP...need to print out water report for the state....thank you  nana8 

nana8 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry scan

The scans on my PIXMA MX 340 are now blurry.  I am using an Apple computer, if that matters.  Can you help?

lscheer by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error U052

I have an Pixma MX882 with the Error U052 message and have tried all the solutions on this site to no avail!  Any suggestions/solutions?

Pixma MG5350 - Scanning

Hi, I am using Windows 10 on 2 PCs.  I can print to the printer OK and tell the scanner to scan a document via Windows tools - So the connection is OK. I have installed MP Navigator 5.02 on both PCs - It opens on 1 PC but on the other it says "Cannot...

MG5220 printer offline

Hello, I am using windows 8.1. My printer is displaying "printer offline" status and it clearly is not. I have checked to see if it the "use printer offline" mode was checked and it is unchecked. I downloaded and installed the recommended drivers acc...

amyp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing on CDs

Is it possible to print on printable CDs using a Pixma MX392 and if so how and if not, could you recommend an economical model that can print on CDs?

grinolot by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to fix problem 6001

my printer is pixma mx922when i print,there is a problem code 6001;-it told me 1/ shut down printer                    2/ open and shut the papper case and  try  print.. again...1.but i can not fix it...so tell me how to fix it...?

bang by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements