cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have MG6860 not working

John48
Apprentice

The My Image garden software is always frozen - can soimeone advise as always frustrating to scan etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jason
Whiz

Hi, John48!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

You may need to download the most to-to-date version of the software from the Canon website. This is something the Canon division in your area can guide you to. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA MG6860 was not a model released in the USA.

While the community is welcome to chime in, and you are welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

If you would like support from Canon, visit http://www.canon.com and select your country or region for your support needs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz

Hi, John48!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

You may need to download the most to-to-date version of the software from the Canon website. This is something the Canon division in your area can guide you to. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA MG6860 was not a model released in the USA.

While the community is welcome to chime in, and you are welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

If you would like support from Canon, visit http://www.canon.com and select your country or region for your support needs.

Hi Jason - thanks for your reply. Had a big of a laugh not finding mg6860 on the canon website- now I understand. Will contact OZ site Thanks.
Announcements