Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Code:1700

My canon printer is MP237.Appears Support Code: 1700The ink absorber is almost full.What should I do? Thank you for your attention. Best regards,Karmidin Asan 

MX882 no text print

My MX882 has stopped printing text.  I did a "Print nozzle check Pattern", everything prints correctly except the first part, the PGBK with the graph lines are missing.  I cannot print any word docs nor can I print a fax report.  I have cleaned the p...

Print nozzle check pattern_0001.jpg
firejim by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 2920 won't discover/pair/work wirelessly

Hi, I just took my 2920 out of the box and am attempting to set up - instructions tell me to hold the wifi button until the amber light flashes underneath, but it simply is not responding. I hold the wifi button endlessly to no avail, nothing happens...

prolax13 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MG6250 is erratic on wifi.

Sometimes my laptop recognises the printer; sometimes it won't. Sometimes the messages is "printer not detected", which changes after a minute or so to recognition and it prints. Sometimes there's an error message "printer is in an error state". The ...

Printing fault

I cannot print from email or internet.  When I click on 'Print', the only option is 'Save'.  Any ideas, please?

My canon printer 8000s has a hardware error

I had my canon large printer 8000s without printing for a year, Wen I decided to start using it it gave me a multisensor error, I changed some empty cartridges and the error dissapeared, Now I have a new problem, the mechanism to feed the paer does n...

estevez by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements