Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fix error 6500 pixma mp830

trhere is a blinking error shown in my printer Pixma MP830 it show error 6500 in the printer's front pannel, it also shows the error in my computers screen when trying to send files to print. has any body had this problem? thanks J Carlos

JCarlos by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Canon iPF760 won't turn on

We have an iPF760 Large Format Printer that won't turn on.  It was in the middle of printing a job when the power flashed just long enough that my computer went off as well as the plotter (it was on a surge protector) and now it won't turn back on.  ...

Canon Pixma MP830 Print Head Damage

I have a Canon Pixma MP830.  The PGBK Ink does not print after numerous nozzle check patterns.  Proceeded to to a Print Head Deep Cleaning and still no PGBK Ink pattern.  Colors come out fine.  I have removed Print Head and found a puddle of black in...

CDK by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have downloaded Canon IJ Scan Utility,

for my Pixma WG2900  running on Windows 10,but whatever option I choose, for instance Auto, I get the following message You do not have the required privileges to access the specified folder   code:9,244,3 otherwise printer works fine. Please advise

Borderless printing is too light

This has bothered me for years (I think even through multiple Canon printers). Everything prints fine until I choose paper size: "US Letter (borderless)" and then it is always very washed out. Switch back to normal "US Letter" and it's fine again. Ph...

barbasol by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements