Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA MG2520 will not turn on

My printer was rest by my daughter because it was not printing, however after reset it turned off and we can't get it to turn back on.  I have checked all the connections, outlets, and cords to make sure that they are connected and in working order. ...

Schweety by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX882 rear tray feeding multiple pages at once

I have been using my MX882 for about 5 years and love it. The dual paper inputs are perfect for what I need the printer for. I am always using regular 8.5x11 paper in both spots. However, the past couple weeks, I have been having problem with the rea...

blank pages from printer

Hi, I've updated the driver & the OS. Ran deep cleaning. Tried to run manual head alignment but it failed. My printer puts out blank pages. Not even the test page for the deep cleaning had printing on it. Canon MX892. thanks, Patrick

figgypie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printing wrong color - MG7520

The color is off when printing.  Primarily blues and yellows.  Printer is not indicating any ink cartriges need to be changed.  Any ideas?  Happening on photo paper and plain paper.

KZFox by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

mx922 edges cut off when copying

I just got the Pixma MX922.  I got it set up and tried to copy something.  I placed the document (an image that goes all the way to the edge) in the corner where the arrow is, but every time I try it, it cuts off some of the image on the edge (top or...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements