cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to acquire information on the driver and software

bulldoginspect
Apprentice

I am trying to install the drivers to my Primxa 5620 printer on a windows 10 laptop.  I am logged in as administrator, but still get the message below.

What is the problem?

Thanks!

2017-05-20_13-27-41.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

diverhank
Authority

Just strictly based on the message, it thinks you don't have internet...were you connected to the internet?

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

bulldoginspect
Apprentice
Hi,

Yes. I use my home WiFi network

I dont use Internet on this computer so I used the CD that came with the printer but getting the same message. Pixma TS9020.

Getting same error. This is pretty rediculous behavior for a print driver install. Somebody needs to figure out how to write better software. I download and it should install - internet or not. If it's a version issue then let the USER decide to continue forward with the install and update later. Jeeze.

Hi JLINCE64! 

Thanks for joining and posting in the Canon Forums! 

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.

If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team. 

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

We hope this helps! 

Announcements