Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3500 paper feed not working

I purchased the printer just a few weeks ago and from the start the paper feed did not work well, always a message saying the printer out of paper when it was not. Now the printer won't work at all.  It chews up one sheet but no printing.  I get a me...

MG 3040

Hi, I just bought a new MG 3040 and It doesn't work the power button light keeps give a flash light and the wifi is not working I tried to press in all the buttons like pressing on the wifi for 2 minutes and then pressing on the color button twice as...

Nado by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Horizontal gaps in nozzle check IP5200R

I am getting regular horizontal absence of ink lines alternating with inked lines in my nozzle check.  PGBK is perfect--no gaps.  Light cyan and light magenta are also perfect.  The darker cyan, magenta, yellow and photo black all have the problem. I...

IP5200RNozzleCheck.jpg
BoMan47 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can print but cannot scan

Until recently my printer and scannner worked just fine but recently I keep getting and error message when I try to scan documents. The error suggests that the printer is not connected to the network however it is connected. Any suggestions?

othbruce by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Labels coming out very blurry on mx452

Labels I've printed (on Avery 15695) are completely blurry and unreadable, as if there is too much ink. Previously, I printed on thicker paper and had to adjust the thickness setting.  Regular printer paper and iron-on transfer paper are working fine...

joelee52 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements