Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Paper Plus Glossy II PP-301 - poor colors

Since Canon changed from PP-201to PP-301 the colors on my prints have a muddy, magenta cast.Printer is Canon MG7160 and prints fine on my remaining stocks of PP-201.It's the PP-301 which is causing the problem. I am printing from LR6.6 with Canon GL2...

bento2 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon MX-410 can't work in Windows 10

Since I used Windows 10, I can't print out any document from MX-410. I have already updated my driver, but only test page can't be printed out. Any document from other programs Word, Excel, Text.., etc. can't be printed out.  Help Me! It really drive...

pigmented ink

Can the MX 922 print using pigmented inks? I can find the large black in pigmented ink but not the other 4 cartridges. And if so, where can I buy them? (I need all 5 cartridges to contain pigmented ink and not just the large black)

pjerb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7520 started jamming

My printer is 2 years old and is just used for home, not a business.  I use Staples multiuse paper.  For some reason, the printer is frequently getting jams in the rear now.  I think it may be a feed problem. But it is erratic, printing fine for a wh...

pvdiamon by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG4250 cannot connect to server.

I have a canon Pixma MG4250 which when I go to register to cloud printer it comes up cannot connect to server.  I can print to the printer off my iphone but not off my chromebook.  I have reset the printer back to factory settings and the chromebook ...

cannot find printer in printer and devices

I have tried to install and re-install again and again the driver for my MG2120 canon printer onto my HP laptop and it still hasn't shown up in my printer and devices so I can scan things from it. I can print but not scan. Need answer quickly. Please...

nx1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements