Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3660 says paper jam.

MG3660 shows paper jam but I have never had one never had a torn sheet of A4, I checked all slots as per video, all clear. A single sheet feeds through if switched on and off but unit won'"t print. Genuine canon inks in use.Any suggestions Canopus

Canopus by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 - blank lines through text

When printing black and white in letter format, many of the lines have the whole middle section of the line missing, you see the top and bottom of the letters, but it is blank in the middle of the line.  Other lines have varying degrees of this, from...

mickm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MP970 printer won't print.

My MP970 printer won't print.  The message says the type of print head is incorrect.  Install the correct print head.  This is the second time in two months this problem arose.  Last time it just started printing after a few days.  What can I do to ...

sasa by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 432

I bought a Canon MX432 Printer for my parents.  Unfortunately when they try to scan someting after following the prompts says, "Please wate a while."  Nothing ever scans.  Otherwise the printer works.  I have tried reinstalling the printer, but it sa...

Canon scanning in PDF not JPEG

Hi I am wanting to scan some papers through my Canon MG2960 Pixma Printer / Scanner.It used to scan in JPEG and now its gone back to scanning in PDF.I would like to scan in JPEG because its better quality and you can see the whole pages so I can use ...

Color ImageCLASS MF8280CW - "False" Paper Jam Error

Hello, I have a Color ImageCLASS MF8280CW. I placed a single sheet of paper in the feeder tray to be scanned. The single sheet of paper passed through the feeder cleanly, however, I got an error message stating "Paper Jammed." I opened the feeder tra...

kyeikk by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements